Teaching Assistants, Teacher Aides, Adult Teachers
you enjoy working with young people?
Looking for a new adventure?
Madison-Oneida BOCES is looking for substitute
teachers, teaching assistants and teacher’s aides, and adult teachers for its
- Early Childhood: Pre-K & Preschool classrooms
in 4 districts: Canastota, Morrisville, Oneida, Stockbridge
- Alternative Education-Grades 5-12: Verona Campus
- Special Programs-Grades K-12
- Career and Technical Education (CTE)-Grades 11-12:
There are 22 different CTE Programs
on the BOCES campus in Verona
- Continuing Education (Adult Education): Verona, Rome, Utica, New Hartford
- looking for part-time work?
- in college and interested in
exploring the field of education?
- someone with skills in the
areas of nursing, agriculture, construction, mechanical or other trade
- interested in working with
children with special needs?
- interested in or have
experience in early childhood education?
- a graduate of a teacher
education program seeking employment?
- a team player interested in
supporting student in a learning environment?
can accommodate most scheduling requests.
not left to work alone in a classroom or left without direction – Help is
BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE
- High School Diploma
- Enjoy working with young
people and/or adults
On-Line (or call 361-5579 for a paper application)
on Mohawk Valley Region, Jobs-Substitutes