Madison-Oneida BOCESSUBSTITUTES NEEDED:
Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Teacher Aides, Adult Teachers
Do you enjoy working with young people?
Looking for a new adventure?
Madison-Oneida BOCES is looking for substitute teachers, teaching assistants and teacher’s aides, and adult teachers for its programs:
- Early Childhood: Pre-K & Preschool classrooms in 4 districts: Canastota, Morrisville, Oneida, Stockbridge
- Alternative Education-Grades 5-12: Verona Campus
- Special Programs-Grades K-12
- Career and Technical Education (CTE)-Grades 11-12:
There are 22 different CTE Programs on the BOCES campus in Verona
- Continuing Education (Adult Education): Verona, Rome, Utica, New Hartford
- looking for part-time work?
- in college and interested in exploring the field of education?
- someone with skills in the areas of nursing, agriculture, construction, mechanical or other trade areas?
- interested in working with children with special needs?
- interested in or have experience in early childhood education?
- a graduate of a teacher education program seeking employment?
- a team player interested in supporting student in a learning environment?
We can accommodate most scheduling requests.
You’re not left to work alone in a classroom or left without direction – Help is around you!
REQUIREMENTS FOR BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE
- High School Diploma
- Enjoy working with young people and/or adults
Apply On-Line (or call 361-5579 for a paper application)
Click on Mohawk Valley Region, Jobs-Substitutes